What are my Shipping Options?
We offer 2 shipping options:
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Federal Express (FedEx)
You will be able to calculate your shipping rate for both of these options during checkout.
What Countries do you Ship to?
We accept orders and ship to all countries except the following:
When will my order ship?
USPS orders received by 1:00 pm HAST (Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time) Monday through Friday will usually ship the same day. Orders received after 1:00 pm HAST or on weekends or major holidays will usually ship the next business day. This applies to both domestic and international orders.
FedEx orders received by 9:00 am HAST Monday through Friday will usually ship the same day. Orders received after 9:00 am HAST or on weekends or major holidays will usually ship the next business day. This applies to both domestic and international orders. FedEx does not ship to P.O. Boxes. A physical address is required. Failure to supply a valid address may result in a delay of your order.
FedEx - "No Signature Required"
All of our Federal Express packages (with the exception below) have "no signature required" as the standard. If you would like a "signature required for delivery", please specify this in the Comments section of your order during checkout.
Exception: For security reasons, orders over $300 are shipped with "signature required". If you do not wish to have this service, please specify "no signature required" in the Comments section of your order during checkout.
FedEx - Transit Times
Federal Express adds one day to their published transit times for shipments from Molokai. It takes one business day (Monday thru Friday) to fly your package from Molokai to the Honolulu sorting facility.
All international packages that ship with USPS have varied transit times. Deliveries to Canada typically take 6-10 days pending any delays at Customs. Some European countries, Australia, and New Zealand can take up to 3 - 4 weeks to deliver packages. Most of the smaller packages sent via USPS do not have tracking ability. Rest assured, your package will arrive.
If you prefer the ability to track your order we suggest you choose Federal Express instead.
Duties and Taxes for International Orders
Certain countries may charge taxes and duties on certain items that are imported from the United States. We have no control over these charges and cannot accept responsibility for any additional charges or fees. Please consult your local Customs Agency if you are concerned about such charges.
Coffees of Hawaii, LLC or www.coffeesofhawaii.com is not responsible for VAT, duties, or any taxes/fees that the customer may incur upon delivery.
How can I track my order?
Once an order has been shipped by us, an email will be sent to the email address you supplied during checkout. The email will contain a tracking number you may use to track your package. This tracking ability is a service provided by a 3rd party (USPS/Fedex) and we have no control over your ability to access this information.
Orders may delayed for the following reasons
Although we do our best to ensure your order is processed as soon as possible, we cannot control the timely delivery of your package. There may be occassions where your shipment is delayed which could be due to the following reasons:
- Severe weather and Acts of God including snow storms, tornadoes, twisters, severe rain or flooding, severe cold or other unforseen events.
- Customs delays at international customs clearing facilities
- Change in hours of operation or local holiday observances. We will make every effort to advise our customers of any upcoming changes on our web site
- An overwhelming number of special holiday or promotional orders that we receive. If we anticipate long delays in processing orders, we will notify each customer using the email address provided.
- If we are unable to ship an item or if we are out of stock of an item we will notify you via email using the email address you provided on your order.
- Unable to process a Credit Card. If we are unable to process your credit card, we will notify you via email using the email address you provided on your order.
Coffees of Hawaii, LLC or www.coffeesofhawaii.com is not responsbile for delays for any of the cirumstances describled above.